• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking For Artwork For A London Trolley (horse Cart)

heyskull

I have a good friend who has had a London Trolley (Horse Cart).
This one is a bit special though he wants it to be vinyl graphiced and not sign written as they normally are as this one is off steel construction and has all sorts of bells and whistles (hydraulic disc brakes).
I am looking for some vector art as the pictures attached.
This is proving to me to be that it would have been cheaper to get a sign writer in to do the job, but he is insistent it has to be vinyl graphics which sadly have to be cut as he wants metallic golds and silvers.
Any help on this one would be appreciated.

Thanks
SC

Attachments

• IMG-20170120-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20170120-WA0000.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 1,047
  • IMG-20170211-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20170211-WA0000.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 249

heyskull

Can no one help me with this sort of artwork?

This type of job will probably take over a week to input and three days to make and apply as I am a stickler for detail on jobs such as this.
I just cannot be put out of action for nearly 2 weeks at the moment.
I even have to check my schedule for going to the toilet so no time for this.
My only hobby I have is sleep, to which I do not get enough!
The friend is getting impatient but what can I do?

SC

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
I'd suggest having your friend take dead-on pictures of each side of the cart and vectorizing. And charge accordingly- because unless the makers of the cart are willing to share their files with you, I don't think you'll have much luck finding anything "ready to cut."

Pippin Decals

If im understanding this.. you are wanting to make the design of the back images? And like was stated earlier. take a nice clean close up picture of the images you want in person.That will help 100% in re making them.. If the pictures you provided are your friends cart he owns. ,then why are both pictures of a different cart? They look like they were taken with a cellphone off the monitor ,since i can see the tv lines in the images. this would be a simple trace with a perfect picture taken and or provided...I would use Vector magic to re make it and touch up in illustrator..