Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help News Looking for moderators

Discussion in 'Signs101 Website News' started by Signs101Admin, Jun 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Signs101Admin

Signs101Admin Owner Staff Member

Sep 30, 2016
    New Jersey
    Thanks for all the replies, I have a few mods picked and a few more to go. Most sites are moderated and need to be as one person can't be on 24/7 and unlike any of the other site I have owned this one needs them the most. I hope the mods do not overstep and I will be working with them to make sure we don't over moderate the site . So let's see how things go.

2. Pauly

Pauly Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Melbourne
    Maybe less OT :popcorn:

3. player

player Major Contributor

Apr 24, 2006
    Toronto
    And it starts. Censorship, and the demise of free speech and this forum.

4. David Wright

David Wright Active Member

Nov 25, 2003
    Wyandotte, Mi
    Is somebody going to do something about Pauly and Player?
    This has got to be stopped.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bly

Bly Very Active Member

Mar 9, 2004
    Sydney
    Or Gino's constant abuse of ellipsis.

• Like Like x 1
    • OMG / Wow! OMG / Wow! x 1
  6. Signs101Admin

Sep 30, 2016
    New Jersey

The demise of the forum UH? So many DRAMA Queens ......

• Like Like x 1
  7. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    So if you go on Members and then to Staff Members it looks like 2B and bigben are the new Moderators. Good luck guys!

8. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    A lot of sign guys started off as ballet dancers.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Signs101Admin

Sep 30, 2016
    New Jersey
    I believe that :)

10. bob

bob Major Contributor

Nov 4, 2005
    earth
    No drama; true statement. There is no such thing as a small nor a righteous limitation of expression. It always begins for what might appear to be a good reason but it rapidly grows into disgusting full out censorship.It's been that way in a small way for a few years not. You've been reduced to calling someone an a$$hole when they desperately deserve the fullness of the actual word. Censorship that serves no real purpose other than to enforce someone's prejudices upon someone else.

Once it starts, it grows to consume all but the party line as interpreted by the enforcement squad, the moderators. Power corrupts. One day all you have left is a trivial retinue of humorless prigs who haven't a thought in their heads that post-dates the 14tth century putting forth vapid drivel. Most anyone who might have actually have something to say will be long gone from these waters.

For what it's worth, myself included, there's a couple of things I either do not do or am reluctant to do and moderated forums is on that list It's been fun.Here in my village you say what you want to say however you want to say it. If whatever that is should give someone the vapors, when they regain consciousness they are informed that if that's the sort of thing that bothers them then most likely they'll be bothered. If it bothers you then don't read it, view it, drink it, eat it, snort it, listen to it, or anything else it. No one cares nor should anyone.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.