• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
Thanks for all the replies, I have a few mods picked and a few more to go. Most sites are moderated and need to be as one person can't be on 24/7 and unlike any of the other site I have owned this one needs them the most. I hope the mods do not overstep and I will be working with them to make sure we don't over moderate the site . So let's see how things go.

Johnny Best

So if you go on Members and then to Staff Members it looks like 2B and bigben are the new Moderators. Good luck guys!

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
The demise of the forum UH? So many DRAMA Queens ......

No drama; true statement. There is no such thing as a small nor a righteous limitation of expression. It always begins for what might appear to be a good reason but it rapidly grows into disgusting full out censorship.It's been that way in a small way for a few years not. You've been reduced to calling someone an a$$hole when they desperately deserve the fullness of the actual word. Censorship that serves no real purpose other than to enforce someone's prejudices upon someone else.

Once it starts, it grows to consume all but the party line as interpreted by the enforcement squad, the moderators. Power corrupts. One day all you have left is a trivial retinue of humorless prigs who haven't a thought in their heads that post-dates the 14tth century putting forth vapid drivel. Most anyone who might have actually have something to say will be long gone from these waters.

For what it's worth, myself included, there's a couple of things I either do not do or am reluctant to do and moderated forums is on that list It's been fun.Here in my village you say what you want to say however you want to say it. If whatever that is should give someone the vapors, when they regain consciousness they are informed that if that's the sort of thing that bothers them then most likely they'll be bothered. If it bothers you then don't read it, view it, drink it, eat it, snort it, listen to it, or anything else it. No one cares nor should anyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.