• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lumens And How Can I Tell

Mimi

Relatively new to the digital sign market. My client wants a lighted dimensional logo (no problem) with a programmable digital sign below. Zoning says no more than .03 lumens at lot line or .03 footcandle above the ambient surrounding light. I know the terms but don't know how to measure. Help would be very much appreciated!

bannertime

Relatively new to the digital sign market. My client wants a lighted dimensional logo (no problem) with a programmable digital sign below. Zoning says no more than .03 lumens at lot line or .03 footcandle above the ambient surrounding light. I know the terms but don't know how to measure. Help would be very much appreciated!

You'd need a light meter or luxmeter.

Mimi

You'd need a light meter or luxmeter.
That was probably a DUH for you....but it helped me immensely!!! Thanks!