• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MAC Media mainboard repair sevice - No response SCAM??????

Wwonka

Hey Guys

I have seen some negative feedback about this guy a few years old here on signs. I would like to know if the situation has changed??

I sent him 4 mainboards for my printers last week, and havent heard a whistle from him since, sent him a number of emails, but no response, i have now 3 printers standing here with drying up printheads!!!!!

What should i do, any feed feedback, comments or experience with this guy is welcome.

Kind regards and Thanks for you help.

brycesteiner

Did you have contact with this place before you sent the boards in? I wouldn't send anything in unless I had some kind of contact with the company to make sure

1. I have the correct address, perhaps they moved.
2. Just to make sure they are expecting service coming in.

Perhaps you have the address that you sent to and can find a phone number (that you don't already have) that's attached to it.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
We have had bad experiences with Mac Media and have lost boards. In this case he is either stiffing you like he did to us or he went on his annual trip to Korea for a few weeks and didn't tell his customers which he has done to us before as well. I don't think he does it on purpose. I just think he is disorganized and unprofessional. What do you expect from a random guy working out of his garage though?

Wwonka

Lets do something !!!

I would like to know if anyone of you guys that has been scammed buy this guy is interested in doing something about this guy together??????, in my eyes a guy like this should be stopped now.

All ideas, aid comments or help is very welcome. Join me and lets make sure that he dont do this s.... again to anyone.

He is destroying my business for me, and costing me a lot of money, including 8 printheads drying up. If you would like to do something about this, pls post here, PM me, or call me directly on my phone here in Denmark my number is +45 42 26 27 11, my name is jakob. i am on skype as well: Jakob Rudbæk, whats app, viber etc. just contact me and lets discuss what to do. I am not prepared to let this pass unnoticed!!!!!!

I am ready to go to almost length to stop him, as i see its not only me who is getting hustled here.

I have several ideas what we could do to seriously limit his business, but i need somebody in the US that is more educated in US law etc. than me.

I would like to invite people like Z-SIGNS who say they have good experience with this guy, to write to kent and ask him why he is not answering emails and making Holiday at the same time as he accepts to recieve one of the most important things for people to keep their business alive, promise fast accurate repair service, and doing the opposite???.

Hope to hear from people who what to do something.

bigblocktrader

Hey Guys

I have seen some negative feedback about this guy a few years old here on signs. I would like to know if the situation has changed??

I sent him 4 mainboards for my printers last week, and havent heard a whistle from him since, sent him a number of emails, but no response, i have now 3 printers standing here with drying up printheads!!!!!

What should i do, any feed feedback, comments or experience with this guy is welcome.

Kind regards and Thanks for you help.

he is on e Bay search sp300v try to contact them by asking question about his product when he responds hit him up!!!

he took care of me three years ago BUT made me a nervous reck

Wwonka

Ebay

Yea i know hes there, i will write to him for sure there too :). pls tell me your story, it might help :)