Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meloc osv11

Discussion in 'Embroidery' started by NazGraphics, Jul 14, 2017.

1. NazGraphics

NazGraphics Member

Apr 10, 2009
    san leandro ca.
    hello everyone
    i using the melco os v11 software and the melco design software 10 for a long time now
    now it gives me the message
    i searched the world wide web and no answer
    reinstalled it couple times and still the same problem

thank you

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. GaSouthpaw

GaSouthpaw Premium Subscriber

Dec 1, 2005
    Georgia
    Someone managed to get your serial number and is using your software is pretty much all that can mean, I think. Perhaps a former employee has decided to go into business for themselves and copied the software without you knowing about it and you're now locked out.
    The only thing I can think of would be contacting the people you bought the software from to see if they can help or the software developer to see if they have a solution. It's 99% likely that they'll want proof you bought the software (no matter how long ago it was) and 50-50 they'll tell you there's nothing they can do and your only solution is to buy the software again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NazGraphics

NazGraphics Member

Apr 10, 2009
    san leandro ca.
    hello
    just saw your reply
    the next day on Sunday tried it one more time and bang it came back on i am guessing some one from melco heard my cry and reset the serial number
    and also i heard from some one else that a window updated might have blocked it

thank you

4. Suz

Suz Very Active Member

Apr 9, 2010
    The Great Northwest
    Glad it's working for you! That would be a big scare for me, software ain't cheap!