• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Meloc osv11

NazGraphics

hello everyone
i using the melco os v11 software and the melco design software 10 for a long time now
now it gives me the message
i searched the world wide web and no answer
reinstalled it couple times and still the same problem

thank you

Attachments

• melco.JPG
    melco.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 261

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Someone managed to get your serial number and is using your software is pretty much all that can mean, I think. Perhaps a former employee has decided to go into business for themselves and copied the software without you knowing about it and you're now locked out.
The only thing I can think of would be contacting the people you bought the software from to see if they can help or the software developer to see if they have a solution. It's 99% likely that they'll want proof you bought the software (no matter how long ago it was) and 50-50 they'll tell you there's nothing they can do and your only solution is to buy the software again.

NazGraphics

hello
just saw your reply
the next day on Sunday tried it one more time and bang it came back on i am guessing some one from melco heard my cry and reset the serial number
and also i heard from some one else that a window updated might have blocked it

thank you