• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Motorcross / MX Templates

Deadeye

I apologize in advance for this, but I used the search function and emailed a paid vendor with no response.

My question is: Does anyone have individual templates for Dirt Bikes? Specifically, I need a 99-02 KX125-KX250 template.

I'm willing to pay for the individual template if possible. Buying the $800 package is just not an option and actually ridiculous....

Thank you for reading..

Deadeye

Last edited by a moderator:

Flame

I apologize in advance for this, but I used the search function and emailed a paid vendor with no response.

My question is: Does anyone have individual templates for Dirt Bikes? Specifically, I need a 99-02 KX125-KX250 template.

I'd be willing to trade if someone has this sole template and needs another, but I'm also willing to pay for the individual template if possible. Buying the $800 package is just not an option and actually ridiculous....

Thank you for reading..

Deadeye

I agree the price of $800 is ridiculous, as a few other shops have suggested we atleast double the price our package as it's worth it's weight in gold. With over 400 man hours into hand tracing each and every bike, it's not a easy package to create. And we don't sell thousands of these packages, unlike a vehicle templates disc.

Might I suggest if you're not looking to invest into doing MX bike properly you don't do it at all?

:rock-n-roll:

Deadeye

If I'm not looking to do it properly?? I don't understand your logic there.

If you'd like to sell a single kit for the bike listed, please PM me with details and I'll be glad to pay within reason.

Thank you.

J Hill Designs

Just a thought...think about how long it would take you to make your own template...that will get you into thinking about how "reasonable" the price is...

stephenj148

If I'm not looking to do it properly?? I don't understand your logic there.

If you'd like to sell a single kit for the bike listed, please PM me with details and I'll be glad to pay within reason.

Thank you.

What he is saying is that the business of MX Graphics is a very dedicated process with a lot of changing things. If you're serious about it, all the templates you will need, and need to buy the next year templates unless you can figure out the exact way to create your own, have them be 100% perfect or you will have a lot of customers complaining.

Flame, for the record, your price of $800 I feel is legitimate. I unfortunately have not mastered the ability to create templates. Before I came to signs 101 my dad had purchased the Hunt Graphics templates, which so far have been good. Didn't find out about your templates til a month or two ago.

Deadeye

I was just hoping to save an hour of my life. Jezz guys.

800 is worth it if I was doing at least one new print a week, but I'm not. In the couple years of doing business I've had one request, this is it, and I don't plan on marketing myself as a MX graphics guy. I'll take what comes as it comes, and save my 780.00 bucks for something I can sell...

stephenj148

I was just attempting to explain Flame's comment in my opinion. Sorry for being too abrupt. I'm not here to make enemies.

When you do get templates and print/cut these, make sure you use a good thick material, with an even thicker laminate... MX graphics take a serious SERIOUS beating and in order for them to last you will need good materials.

Deadeye

Attachments

• pyromedia.jpg
    pyromedia.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 499

Flame

So..Above it says you do sell them and in the thread it says you don't..You guys are confusing me..

where does it say we don't sell templates? I am the owner of the company, we offer MX templates for most any and all models of later MX and Offroad vehicles. However for YOUR year of bike, I am afraid that is something we do not have.

Deadeye

01-08 Kawasaki KX85/100
02-08 Kawasaki KLX110
03-08 Kawasaki KX125/250
05-08 Kawasaki KX65
06-08 Kawasaki KXF250
06-08 Kawasaki KXF450
86-08 Kawasaki KX60
98-00 Kawasaki KX80/100
99-02 Kawasaki KX125/250

Deadeye

In your thread advertising the template extravaganza DVD it says you would no longer be selling singles, but in this thread you had earlier mentioned you would.

Now you're telling me you don't have the bike I need.

:help

Flame

In your thread advertising the template extravaganza DVD it says you would no longer be selling singles, but in this thread you had earlier mentioned you would.

Now you're telling me you don't have the bike I need.

:help

Well first off we are no longer a merchant member here and that's an old thread. We have begun selling individuals again.

Secondly, i am not at work, I am at home just relaxing and do not have the list in front of me. I did not think we had that template, but if you found it on our list, then indeed we do and I apologize for the confusion.