• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help finding this American flag graphic

phototec

I'm trying to find this EXACT flag graphics, it doesn't have to have the torn edge as I can create that part, just need the flag with the wrinkles. Anyone know the source? THANKS

Attachments

• flag find.jpg
    flag find.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 426

phototec

Not trying to sound rude or anything but why not just make your own the way that you want it?

I don't have the skill set to create the photorealistic looking flag, however, you seem to think it's easy so I would gladly pay you to re-create the image for me, I want it to look like this image, how long will it take you?

Attachments

• flag find.jpg
    flag find.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 387

Signsfyi

I don't have the skill set to create the photorealistic looking flag, however, you seem to think it's easy so I would gladly pay you to re-create the image for me, I want it to look like this image, how long will it take you?

I can recreate it for you for $500. My schedule allows me to finish it the end of next week.

CreatedDesigns

Voodoo Graphics Extreme. I got them from a gentleman in Canada on a USB stick I will try and find the contact information for him.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Voodoo Graphics Extreme. I got them from a gentleman in Canada on a USB stick I will try and find the contact information for him.

We licensed the Voodoo Graphix Extreme collection for publication back in 2006 and met with mediocre results. The licensor, located in Quebec and who only speaks French, then wanted us to republish with some additional flame images they came up with which we declined to do. They then came out with an "Ultimate" edition which, to the best of my knowledge, did not include any flag other than a checkered racing flag. They took their site down sometime after the 2008 economic crash.

IMHO, Voodoo was not tuned into flags or symbols of the United States. Regardless, they are not around anymore. Have you considered buying either the file or the vinyl RTA from American Flag Wrap for trucks | Vehicle side wrap, usa flag car wrap Maybe he would give you a wholesale rate.

Last edited: