• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Pricing Vehicle Wraps

Ada

I am new to selling vehicle wraps and I am not sure how to set the pricing for my customers. How do you guys set pricing? Do you make an estimate based on square footage of the wrap? Do you determine material costs and then factor in labor? I would like to know what others are charging for vehicle wraps so I can set my pricing competitively. I would appreciate any help you could give me on what your company or other companies charge for this.
Thanks

Bly

It's like any other sign.
Cost of materials + markup.
Installation & prep time x shop rate.
Design time if you're doing the design.
Even if you're not you should allow time for artwork setup, dealing with the client etc
We photograph most jobs and overlay the art, generate a jpeg and email the client for approval so that all takes time.
Know what the competition charges but don't try to be the cheapest.
There are always some fools who seem happy working for the minimum wage in that game.

Jamie Levey

We start with a sf price, then add any addt'l labor & design. Keeps it simple & efficient. $10-$12 psf is standard in FL