• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New 2010 Bundle Clip Art Pricing at Golden Era Studios

Mike Jackson

centennialart.jpg americana.jpg logoanim201.gif mainart.jpg

Hello Signs 101 readers!
Starting in January of 2010, we are offering some bundle pricing on our vector CD collections. We offer four collections—all in a vintage style. Lots of images and lots of formats and each one comes with a nice booklet showing each image and associated number. We've sold these collections to companies like Disney Imagineering, Disney theme parks, Universal, Paramount, Six Flags, Silver Dollar City, King's Island, and the list goes on and on. Additionally, we've sold them to many of the sign makers you see in the magazines. Images from the collections show up regularly in the trade magazines and even in some of the award winning designs in the contests. Occasionally, I spot one on a TV ad and variants of them show up in movies from time to time. Some show up on t-shirts, playing cards, and skateboards. They are very versitile, especially in the right hands.

If you are looking for a way to set your business apart from your competition, these collections might help you do it! If you are already a great designer, these images give you a head start on a project. If you are a beginner designer, there are plenty of prebuilt panels in the collections. You can just add text and have something very striking!

Oh yes, the pricing...
You can save $315 by buying all four collections shown above. The total is now $531 (US funds) including the $6 shipping in the US.
You can also opt to purchase your choice of three CDs for the normal price of two collections. That price is $426 (US funds) including the $6 shipping in the US. You save $210.

Jump start 2010 with a new set of images!

These ornaments, crests, corners, ends, panels and shapes are all hand digitized for extreme accuracy. Each CD also comes with a font to fit the period images. You are also welcome to visit the site and download a sample image from each of the four collections so you can see the quality for yourself!

Thanks,
Mike Jackson
Golden Era Studios
www.goldenstudios.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Jackson

Hi Replicator,
I think Fred was just converting my larger images into smaller thumbnails. Everything is fine now.

Hope you enjoy your collections when they arrive.

Mike Jackson

Replicator

Can't wait Mike . . . Thanks !

and I just love your photography site which I had not been to before . . . Very nice indeed !