• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New aluminum big sqeegee= wow!

Doug Allan

wow, it's been over 10 years since I first learned about Dale's BS products...
I remember a famously long and controversial post here about a testimonial video I shot of the first time I tried mine :)

Glad to see you still innovating Dale!

BALLPARK

We love it and we will buy more of them. I was not sure how easily it would work or the best approach to use with it. We used it for floor graphics on a basketball court. The graphics were about 10'x10' in 3 sections. It took longer to line up the panels than it did to apply the graphics. I was very impressed with the tool and it was our first run with it!

This product is worth every penny! It will make your installs much faster, so you will lose a bit of money, if you're doing an hourly rate. When we use this tool we will have a set price for the install and just finish up faster.

I found that it's easier to remove the backing and have a holder with a good angle to apply. You can have the roll located on top, but we found that for panels it works best with some media to remove the backing and simply go to town on the graphics.

So happy we purchased this product and gave it a chance on last night's rush project.