• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New! Aluminum squeegee has joined the Big Squeegee product line.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
The aluminum squeegee is now available in the Big Squeegee website. For those that have visited before, you may have to refresh the view to see the changes. I bet that will save me a ton of email...

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
I have been promising a new tip cover that will fit over the the tip and make it possible to apply masking tape with it. The cover can be removed and reused. It will also come in handy for bridging the joint between joined tools. I'm sorry if this has taken longer than first estimated. The manufacture rep has been telling me two weeks for the last 3 months. He now tells me that it will be ready by mid January without any more delays. We'll see :banghead: .

In January, we will also start offering a take-up roll kit for rolling up the backing as it comes off the applied vinyl.