• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Illustration Project.

RobbyMac

Transparencies work a little differently in Corel (I think) I haven't used Illy since I think CS2 so that might have changed. Just today I was attempting to show some other sign makers on a different forum what the transparency tools in Corel are like. I made this quick video. It's a bit crude though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd5V4f-vG6M&feature=feedu

Love corel transparency tool. I use it for all my shading in my car illustrations. the downside is, they don't convert well when exporting :(
Not sure if this has improved with cs4?

Then again, my illo's are for internal use and rarely does the customer get the supplied vector file. If I am supplying the vector, it's all fills with no transparencies.

What software are you using to screen capture? (I am dumb, so I will look back at the beginning of the thread to see if you mentioned it already. my apologies in advance if you have).

Now I am interested in trying this with my next illustration.
-r