• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Member Royall Designs

AirArtist

Good morning everyone. I'm a graphic artist and looking to buy a large format printer cutter. I will say I am a loyal Rolland customer. How ever I'm interested in all suggestions.

Im wondering the difference between solvent and water base inks in quality, cost to produce, speed and maintain ability. Also what is the the ideal size. I know bigger is always better but how often will I need 64 inches printed. I've been in shops and most have a 54 inch printer. Tell me about laminators a to. I'm not worried about the smell of the solvent ink. I have a shop and we paint cars there. I'm looking for the best bang for the buck. My plan is to creat graphics for race cars and hot rods.

Im probably going to buy used because that is what my budget allows. What should I look for? What should I stay away from?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
This will take too long to post, but if you would like some info on this topic then feel free to reach out to me at 323-264-2200 ext.114 and I can get you all the info your looking for.