• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Script coming soon.

Steve C.

Very nice.

Maybe it's just me, but I have a hard time finding script fonts with an acceptable "S," but I love this one.

Actually the S has changed slightly since that sample page was made.

Attachments

• cardiak_southwest.jpg
    cardiak_southwest.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 60

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What's that I hear, Steve.... the first 6 posts here are going to get a complimentary set of these new fonts ??

YIPPEE !!

:toasting: well, it was worth a try.................​

SignosaurusRex

I love the 't' but how will it look with something like that tall lower case r following directly after it?

I don't think Steve will mind me answering.....
Auto ligatures would apply the proper "t" and "r". If using software that does not support auto ligature, one could manually insert the needed glyph.
A number of the newer font releases include a multitude of alternate glyphs.

Attachments

• Sample.jpg
    Sample.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 55

SignosaurusRex

I've been testing this font for Steve and using it some for certain projects lately. The feedback from customers has been extremely positive. A definite must for the library of any serious sign shop! I give it a rating of :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Steve C.

Here is what it would look like plain ttf version without added 'tr' ligature.
Frankly I don't think it looks too bad with the t crossing throught the r. :cool:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 49