• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New York Maker Faire

jfiscus

Rap Master
If any of you are going the New York Maker Faire this weekend, try to stop by the GorillaMaker 3D Printers Booth (under the tent) and say hello!
We will be showcasing our latest printers and also our new line of ABS filaments.
ALL of our products are 100% MADE IN THE USA, including our filaments! Hope to see ya there!

limacchina

Hi, Kind of late when i read this post. Is there any cnc machine makers at this show for 2015 or in the past? Do you have a link to the show?

AndreaRotela

If any of you are going the New York Maker Faire this weekend, try to stop by the GorillaMaker 3D Printers Booth (under the tent) and say hello!
We will be showcasing our latest printers and also our new line of ABS filaments.
ALL of our products are 100% MADE IN THE USA, including our filaments! Hope to see ya there!
What is your budget for buying a machine?

JBurton

Signtologist
What is your budget for buying a machine?
1682377273158.png