• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NEWBIE... just bought Corel Draw 12

Just Me

jasondrummer98 said:
I actually did buy the cutter new... but EVERYONE in their support team is japaneses or chinese and speaks broken english... plus the are from Canada... which makes it worse....

I honestly wouldn't have bought this thing if there were decent graphics guys around here... there are mainly sign guys who think they know what looks good on a race car... which is mainly a very bland 2 color lettering job... then charge you $500... I'd pay that if I felt it was a $500 job.. i've seen alot of the work people have posted on this site and it makes the stuff around here look like a kid with a magic marker did it...

I was pointing out that I didn't buy it to go into business to show I wasn't trying to go into competition with anyone. It's only for personal use.

I ship racing decals to over 17 different states! One of my customers lives in Utah, orders 2 packages at a time, flies me out there to install them, puts me up and pay for all my expenses and says I am still cheaper than what he can have them done for out there, not to mention since I have came on baord as his official sign guy, he was won 2 best appearing car awards in 2 years, a feat he had tried 7 years for before! ..there are other options instead of cutting your own is all I am saying.

stokguy

making outlines in corel 12 for roland 300

I went in and created CutPath, when I use Cut Path I only have 1 outline and I need 2 outlines. Do you have to make one in contour and then use Cutpath???