• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Object Sprayer

54warrior

I've been using Draw for about six years now, and only today did I learn about the Object Sprayer Tool. This is just the thing I've been looking for, to try and place multiple instances of the same object, along a curve. All this time I've been struggling with how to create different "outline" types, and thinking that there has to be a way to do what I needed.

The question I have is if/whether there are any free object sprayer sets out there anywhere? I know with Photoshop, you could find all types of free patterns/brushes, didn't know if anything like this existed for Draw or not?

Thanks In Advance!!!

JoySigns

The question I have is if/whether there are any free object sprayer sets out there anywhere? I know with Photoshop, you could find all types of free patterns/brushes, didn't know if anything like this existed for Draw or not?

Thanks In Advance!!!
I'm interested in any responses as well! I've been trying to use a sprayer for creating a chalk look. I've learned how to create my own spray patterns from some chalk brush patterns that I purchased that were created for Illustrator but I am not able to get them to successfully follow a path. So far I've had no luck with them as a brush or spray pattern.