• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

On the way home last night................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
On my way home last night, these two fawns were suckling at their mommy's teats and I got a picture of it. Stopped traffic in doing so, but hey, it's a great nature shot, so who cares.
deer.jpg

:cool1:

tbullo

Superunknown
I spoted one of these guys the other day running by neighbors shop, I've seen 3 since then. They are currently ripping wooded sections out nearby for Lidl store, near the Jefferson Labs.

Attachments

• 0617171324a-1.jpg
    0617171324a-1.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 134

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Funny you mention that. My neighbor at home, took out over 35 fox in the last 2 months. They've been eating all the chickens and playing havoc with other animals in the area. There were so many, they had to bring in professionals to flush them out.

tbullo

Superunknown
It's not too common to see them here. We are 2 blocks from the city center area. But there was woods around the Jefferson Laboratory up until recently. Must have scared them out. This area had a bad Feral cat problem here a few years ago. I would come to the shop on a weekend and they would be all over the place.

Suz

Nice! Got a visitor myself a couple weeks ago... just looki'n for some carrots or what have you.

Attachments

• what deer.jpg
    what deer.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 88
  • time to leave.jpg
    time to leave.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 94