• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

On1 help

Jonzed

When i try to enlarge a jpeg in on1 the file never works. I am trying to enlrage a 12 inch design to about 8ft for a wall mural. Any tips?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
What is the photo of and what is the pixel size? 12" photo can mean almost anything. Some photos blow up better than others depending on what they are - how sharp the details are in the original. You can get away with quite a bit on a wall mural but it will also depend on how far away it will be viewed from.
There are dedicated apps out there to blow up images for wide format printing but they can only do so much before the detail in the image becomes so pixelated or smoothed it can't be used any more.
I use the photozoom plug-in that came with CorelDraw and it works well enough.
Lets see what the photo looks like.

wayne k
guam usa

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
When i try to enlarge a jpeg in on1 the file never works. I am trying to enlrage a 12 inch design to about 8ft for a wall mural. Any tips?

In what way does it not work? ON1 fails? ON1 doesn't do the job to your satisfaction? The file doesn't open?

An 800% enlargement is well within the capabilities of ON1's Genuine Fractals module.

The only problem I ever have with it is trying to do an enlargement in ON1 as a Photoshop plugin. I don't have any problem when I use the free standing version.

Jonzed

When i use on1 the file doesnt rip in versa works. It rip to 30%and stops.

Jonzed

Photoshop format. Not sure on size. We left it for 15 min and it stayed 30%

rjssigns

A PSD file won't work. Save a TIFF at 300ppi at 25% scale from On1, or 150ppi at 50% scale. Just did 2 van wraps by bringing files in at half scale. Set VW at 200% and started printing.
VW can have issues trying to bring in massive files all at once.