• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software Help Onyx 12 Postershop QuickSet Help

Jayefkay531

Has anybody ever seen or have a solution for something like this? - I cannot create quicksets in Onyx. When I click "new" under "configure printer > quick sets" I receive an error message saying "The file you want to access is already in use. Please try again later." I have run the program as an administrator, closed all programs and opened ONLY Onyx Postershop, restarted the computer - nothing has gotten me pass this error message.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Has anybody ever seen or have a solution for something like this? - I cannot create quicksets in Onyx. When I click "new" under "configure printer > quick sets" I receive an error message saying "The file you want to access is already in use. Please try again later." I have run the program as an administrator, closed all programs and opened ONLY Onyx Postershop, restarted the computer - nothing has gotten me pass this error message.

Strange issue. Never happened to me. try turning the printer connection off by pressing the green on/off button on the right hand side of the RIP. It'll go red when off.

Jayefkay531

Strange issue. Never happened to me. try turning the printer connection off by pressing the green on/off button on the right hand side of the RIP. It'll go red when off.
Unfortunately, this doesn't work either. To create a quickset, it requires the server to be shut down anyway, so the connection is always turned off when you go to the configure printer option

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
You might have a job trying to load. check your files in the bottom window if something is failing to open.

Jayefkay531

Sorry for the long delay on this - I went on vacation shortly after my last post and am just getting back. I run the program in administrator mode, it does not help. I cannot edit quicksets with any printer I had installed. I spoke to a tech and he suggested uninstalling onyx and reinstalling - I'm going to give this a shot and see how it works.

Thanks for all the replies!

jfiscus

Rap Master
We had to reinstall 12 when we upgraded. No idea why, but the first time it was all buggy, kept trying to fight it and then reinstalled and everything works fine...