• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help ONYX not saving Scale Adjust - HP360

Lane J

Hey!

I'm having a problem with ONYX not saving my scale adjustments on my media. I have a HP L370 and recently acquired a used 360. The prints on my 360 are coming out short, we do a lot of 4'x8' MDO boards for a client and the length/height is short by about 3/4".

No big deal, I go into my Onyx media library, select my profile and print mode and perform a scale adjust, save it, close out the media library, re-open it to check if the settings were saved then re-rip the files. They come out perfect. True and square. Awesome.

I moved on to some other projects printed on other medias and come back to print some panels. Now they aren't scaled properly. I check the media library and my setting are gone. They are back to default. I re-scale, save, print and move on. Come back to do more panels...and the settings are erased again. WTF. I'm not closing out Onyx, nor restarting my computer so I am confused why the scale adjustments (and only the scale adjustment setting) isn't sticking. Is it just due to how Onyx and the HP communicate with each other?

Any help would be great! Thank you.

Lane J

Aha! I forgot about the magnification setting in the Quick Set. Thanks!
I'm still curious as to why it keeps dumping the setting in the Media Library.