• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pricing Software

What estimating software do you use?

• Activity

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Cyrious Software

Votes: 27 11.9%
  • EstiMate

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Excel Spreadsheet

Votes: 30 13.2%
  • GraphixCalc

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • SignVox

Votes: 16 7.0%
  • Sign Tracker

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 19 8.4%
  • Don't use Software

Votes: 79 34.8%

• Total voters

Joe Arenella

Customer Care
Sign Tracker

Joe here! I encourage you to take Sign Tracker for a spin. Our mission is to keep it simple. Our pricing includes support & training and set up time is very minimal.

Full customer management, estimating and customer quotes, and easy job flow management....all for as little at 29.95 per month.

We built a 10+ mil per year sign shop with these tools and will continue to build Sign Tracker with the help of sign shop user feedback.

-----------------------------------------------
"This service is available at a fraction of its worth. It's designed to help you manage, analyze and grow your business. It's a modern, excellent and easy-to-use system that we recommend you explore today."

-Signs of the Times Magazine
---------------------------------------------

Try it free: www.sign-tracker.com / 866-925-5527

econolinesigns

We have tried several and even spent a lot of money on one of the big name programs. In the end no one would use it. Switched to SignVOX in August and with me working one day week helping out, we are just about up on it completely. Great program, easy to use, and very intuitive. I am excited about getting the Production Management side into use in the next few weeks.

Rising

We use Estimate. I like it but some things I think could be better, like job tracking and sheduling. I have considered Sign Tracker but not tried it yet. Not sure about cloud based software (as with Signvox too) not sure I would trust all my data on a virtual server somewhere except my premises.

Steve

Kevin-shopVOX

We use Estimate. I like it but some things I think could be better, like job tracking and sheduling. I have considered Sign Tracker but not tried it yet. Not sure about cloud based software (as with Signvox too) not sure I would trust all my data on a virtual server somewhere except my premises.

Steve

I can understand wanting control over your data and SignVOX gives you that control via exports and a Quickbooks sync. If you were to export that information daily you can have it on your machine at any time. Additionally, SignVOX can help you with the tracking and scheduling. Using it allows your shop to be more efficient, improves order accuracy, improves communication, helps you stay on top of leads, and can actually find you time just by using it.

Joe Arenella

Customer Care
Choosing Sign Shop Business & Estimating Software

I think the most important decision in implementing software is ease of use. Why pay 100% of a very complex application that you only use 25% of it. Also, it is important when going from "no system" in your shop to an integrated crm, job flow and estimating solution that you "keep it simple" for your team or it will never work. I owned a large sign shop for over 10 years and have tried hard to take the most effective parts of our system and turn it in to Sign Tracker. We are growing fast, but we are really listening to our users and only adding what they need to run the shop.

We are getting nice feed back almost daily:
----------
Signed up Joe!! - LOVE it!! THANKS!!
-LIBGraphics

----------
If your looking for a powerful program to easily and effectively run your company, Sign Tracker is it. It is very simple to set up and learn, and has been a true lifesaver for my company.

Thank you Sign Tracker!
-Graphics Pro

soooo.....check us out & sign up for your free trial today!

1-3 users: 29.95 per mo / 4-10 users 59.95 per mo / 11-up users 99.95 per mo
includes support and training

www.sign-tracker.com
banner.png

Watch our demos on Tracker TV:

http://www.sign-tracker.com/videos-all-videos.html

Kevin-shopVOX

Absolutely. One of the most important thing is ease of use. I completely agree. Why would you want to impede your business' growth with a piece of software that is clunky and hard to use? Its exactly why we created SignVOX. User friendly and intuitive yet comprehensive enough to accommodate all that you do in your sign business. CRM, estimating and job flow are only a few of the hats that sign business owners and their team wear. SignVOX is a solution that considers all the hats necessary to run the business; you just don't know you are wearing it when you are using SignVOX. It is that easy. Take a webinar and see for yourself.

Joe Arenella

Customer Care
Thanks Mike

Same here, it always amazes me that most people don't take advantage of open source software or freeware in general. I don't use a single piece of paid software besides VersaWorks and Corel X4.

On topic, I use a spreadsheet at the moment, but I'm also giving Sign Tracker a spin to see if it can help me keep things a bit more organized overall.

Thanks for giving Sign Tracker a try! Let us know if we can help with anything.

Joe

Mike F

Thanks for giving Sign Tracker a try! Let us know if we can help with anything.

Joe

Finally had some time today to really start digging around, I'm really liking it so far. Haven't had a chance to really sit and watch the tutorial videos, so I figured I'd ask here... is there any way to get a job to move from the quote stage to the production stage automatically once the quote/contract has been approved?

JJM7288

We used Cyrious SMS for 12 years and it worked very well. Four years ago I upgraded to Cyrious Control. We (finally) implemented Control this year and glad we did. I could not imagine being without it. There is a learning curve but well worth the effort.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
QuickBooks :thumb:

Been using it for some 15 years or so. Got it back in the 90's at some point. Been doing the updates and have gradually tailored it to fit our needs. It does so much more besides quoting. With one click my quote becomes a work order, statement, invoice, yearly reports, spread sheets, vendor list and activity, payroll, reconciliations, banking and many more business features which my wife handles on her end.

I still figure certain things out on paper, but then enter it into the program.

WildWestDesigns

Started off using Excel, just adding formulas etc as I went, but a few years ago switched to LibreOffic Calc for spreadsheets.

Once you get everything fixed up how you want it, spreadsheets do the job nicely. Sometimes I'll still do the pen and paper route at first, but most of the time it's entered in through spreadsheets.

Wm B

Consider GraphixCalc for your Sign Pricing Software

As many of you have had, I too have researched, downloaded trials of the sign pricing software packages spoke about throughout this thread and other threads in this forum. However, my final decision a couple years ago was GarphixCalc Version 2. I must say that using this software has been a wonderful thing for my shop. When I heard Version 3 was released and the ownership changed to include the new look and features that were included, I couldn’t upgrade to Version 3 fast enough. The software and its features give us the ability to do everything we need to run our day to day business. The fact that this sign pricing software has a onetime fee as opposed to a monthly or annual subscription is defiantly a plus in my book! GraphixCalc allows you to manipulate all formulas and lists to fit your business model. After having used this for a couple years now, I can honestly attest to the fact that this software will provide you with all your estimating and job schedule needs.

Sidney

Thank you!

Bill,

Glad we provided you with your sign estimating needs and goals. We look forward in building our product for the sign industry. We may not have all the bells and whistles but as you have experienced, GraphixCALC is extremely flexible, accurate and affordable.
Thank you Bill.

Sidney

Work Flow Screen Shot

Here is a screen shot of the GraphixCalc Sign Estimator "Work Flow Tracker" job_tracker_work_flow_tracker.jpg