• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

problem with FC8600

crny1

For some reason our 8600 cuts with less pressure the further it goes to the left. The media will weed easy on the right half but the left half is a pain because it isnt cutting with quite enough pressure. Add cut force and then your cutting through on the right side. Anyone ever seen this happen? Suggestions?
Thanks

JulieS

We've had similar problems. I think I've finally fixed it by changing the way I put the blade holder in. Haven't had the problem since I did that...maybe 6 months or more. Here's a photo (so, the flange on the blade holder is UNDER the black C-shaped piece, instead of on top of it). I hope this helps you. I still can't quite believe that's all it took to fix such an annoying problem!

Attachments

• 0707171556_Film3.jpg
    0707171556_Film3.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 173

Joe House

Check the gap between the bottom of the carriage at both ends of the plotter. If it's higher on the left, then your beam is out of alignment. Gety with your dealer or with graphtec to get it fixed. Unless the plotter had been dropped, it should be covered under warranty.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

crny1

Will check that. Definitely has not been dropped. Still sitting exactly where the dealer delivered it too.