Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Problem with head EPSON DX7

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AbyssRock, Jul 14, 2017.

1. AbyssRock

AbyssRock New Member

Jul 14, 2017
    Bulgaria
    I NEED HELP
    I use DTG-printer with two heads
    Today I did four identical tests on the printer
    The picture shows how the printing changes for a few minutes. Is there any information what the problem is.
    Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. signsbydale

signsbydale Major Contributor

:welcome: TO :signs101smilie: from OK :wavingflag:

3. VanderJ

VanderJ Take two Dampers and Call me in the Morning

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    That's an electrical issue. Usually it is due to a short in the head cable, a short in the head, damaged CR"Trailing" cables or main board issues. Most of the time it is the head or head cables that are damaged and need to be replaced.

4. AbyssRock

AbyssRock New Member

Jul 14, 2017
    Bulgaria
    Hi
    Thank you for the answer. Yesterday switched places of cables white head with those for CMYK. White ink output with CMYK head and CMYK output with white head. I ran a test, expecting to print in white. The printer prints the same problem through the CMYK head. The printer does not take into account changing the wiring of the two heads.
    If the problem is in the cabel of the head this can be done by an engineer or I need to change the head as a whole
    Thanks in advance
    Greetings

Attached Files:

5. AbyssRock

AbyssRock New Member

Jul 14, 2017
    Bulgaria
    The problem is solved. For my joy it was in poorly installed cables on the board
    thanks for the help