• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Replaced and cap tops and now the printer is doing this

ColumbiaValley

Hi, I have a Roland SP 540 V i we started having issues with it after the July long weekend. It was not printing any cyan, so contacted the technicians in Ontario Alberta and BC. They suggested we replace cap tops and the printhead. Done both things but now it is doing this. If anybody can help me and tell me what else needs to be done maybe the dampers need to be replaced please comment blow. Thank you very much for your help.

Attachments

• IMG_20170720_1626533.jpg
    IMG_20170720_1626533.jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_20170720_1626579.jpg
    IMG_20170720_1626579.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 203

euronymous

You fudged your cables up while replacing the printhead. Try taking them out and reseating them, make sure there is no ink on them, especially on the leads. Check to make sure the contact points aren't damaged/crooked, sometimes you can nudge em back to be straight. If after trying this and you get the same results you'll need to replace those cables, make sure you don't get any ink on them!