• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Restaurant Logo Assignment

sinetist

Just a sign so far

Attachments

• Picture 5.png
    Picture 5.png
    66 KB · Views: 304

neato

This was fun. I wish I got more real jobs like this. :)

Attachments

• freds.jpg
    freds.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 316

SignManiac

Hey I'll take a cheesy stab at this! And don't tell me to go fork myself either.

Attachments

• Freds Funky Fondue shirt.jpg
    Freds Funky Fondue shirt.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 275
  • Freds Funky Fondue.jpg
    Freds Funky Fondue.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 288

gnatt66

these threads rule because we can see lots of different takes on the same goal, instead of one person posting their work and looking for help/ideas and just reading replies most of the time....

thanks Jillbeans!

i can foresee i'll take another stab at it sometime later.

Jillbeans

Some of these are making me belly laugh, and it hurts almost as much as sneezing.
I really love Neato's clever fork treatment but then again these are all way better than any ideas I've had.
On this one, Fred hired me and my friend Bill to set up our scaffolds and paint his building. This is just typed unkerned Coolvetica.
I think I like Stop Sign's the best, but then again I love Moody's too.
Glad I am not Fred and have to choose.

Attachments

• fred3.jpg
    fred3.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 299

Todd-sta

I agree... nice entry as well Phillip....

Close between you and Rick... still edging towards Rick's a bit...but nice strong designs. Good job guys!

rjpjr

these threads rule because we can see lots of different takes on the same goal....

thanks Jillbeans!

Agreed.

This logo I originally envisioned looked totally different in my head! Couldn't get what I visualized to turn out and it morphed into this...

Attachments

• Fred's-Funky-Fondue.jpg
    Fred's-Funky-Fondue.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 304
  • Fred's-Funky-Fondue-storefront.jpg
    Fred's-Funky-Fondue-storefront.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 281

GypsyGraphics

Never have been able to design from my laptop and unfortunately that usually what I'm cruising S101 on, so I'm just throwing this out there. Maybe Rick can run with it... and piss me off more that someone so good is in such close proximity to me...

I'd sure like to see the "funky" in the fondue fork and not the so much the name. Fondue places are usually pricey, modern, slick...

My thought is everything but the fondue fork being straight, clean and modern..... with an outta wack curvy fork handle or tines!

go ahead Rick... put me to shame! I hate you! ;)

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Like this?

Funky fondue fork, cheese colored modernism...

I like the goofy Fred Chef head...

I remember some fondue themed place in L.A. a loooong time ago, my date was not impressed.

Attachments

• freds funks-2.jpg
    freds funks-2.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 295

Jillbeans

You know, I have never had fondue but I might try it if a restaurant had really cool signs like all these suggestions.
As long as it was not buffet style, buffets freak me out.

signmeup

Great stuff!
Wasn't fondue a big deal in the 70's? I should have used a more psychadelic look.

Dang! Images won't load....

Attachments

• FunkyFondueSm.jpg
    FunkyFondueSm.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:

Steve C.

Those last one are all nice Rick. Very well displayed also.
Fred has a crazed look in his eyes that I haven't seen
since Ross Parot. I'm not sure I'd want to eat anything
that he conjured up.
:wink: