• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RIP Computer and Signburst

10sacer

Hello all,

Just wanted to give a proper shout-out to Casey Yonemura at Signburst computers.
I have had an Inferno system for several years and never had an issue with it that I didn't cause myself... like today.

Came in this morning and fired up the system and got bupkis on screen. Restarted... nothing. Took everything apart and restarted... nothing.
Switched monitor cables and ports... nothing. Was on my way to Best Buy to get a new monitor when Casey called after I had emailed him before he was even awake in Utah. He said to try the selection button on the monitor to choose the correct input source. (It was at this point that a huge DUH! went off in my head).
I guess I hit the input button when I shut it down last Friday.

Anyway - I'm stupid and Casey is a great asset. If you are looking for a fast server to run your RIP and/or design software and a great guy with awesome support - then give Signburst a look.

Sean

Marlene

Hello all,

Just wanted to give a proper shout-out to Casey Yonemura at Signburst computers.
I have had an Inferno system for several years and never had an issue with it that I didn't cause myself... like today.

Came in this morning and fired up the system and got bupkis on screen. Restarted... nothing. Took everything apart and restarted... nothing.
Switched monitor cables and ports... nothing. Was on my way to Best Buy to get a new monitor when Casey called after I had emailed him before he was even awake in Utah. He said to try the selection button on the monitor to choose the correct input source. (It was at this point that a huge DUH! went off in my head).
I guess I hit the input button when I shut it down last Friday.

Anyway - I'm stupid and Casey is a great asset. If you are looking for a fast server to run your RIP and/or design software and a great guy with awesome support - then give Signburst a look.

Sean

Casey is awesome. we've had our inferno for a while now and love it. never have issues with it and when I was setting it up, Casey was right there to talk me thru anything I needed to know

2B

Casey is GREAT,

Signburst is our go to stop for all things computer based.