• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Sp300i

Roland SP 300i Issues

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kelly r

Many times when I take my print back to cut, it will go back and forth (right to left) trying to find the black circle? Is there a spot I could clean? Sometimes I will shut it down or shut down versa works. Any help is appreciated.

euronymous

Check the crop mark sensor output level.
Service Menu -> Cutting Menu -> Cropmark Sens -> Outlevel Check (press enter).
Machine will print black square then position the sensor above it and display a voltage level on the display. Let it sit for a couple minutes, after the ink is dried completely what does the display read? The correct voltage is (max) of 2.7V

kelly r

Under cutting menu I have print cut adg or crop cut adg.
I can't findcropmark send or out level check. I did do a test print from the above selections and the cut is off a bit.

euronymous

turn sub power off then press

down right left up right down left

then press and hold left down right and press the sub power

This should bring you into the service menu. It's there
EDIT: once you're done checking the output level, turn off sub power and turn back on to get back into User Mode. Don't poke around too much in service menu, you can create quite the headache for yourself

Giorgio

turn sub power off then press

down right left up right down left

then press and hold left down right and press the sub power

This should bring you into the service menu. It's there
EDIT: once you're done checking the output level, turn off sub power and turn back on to get back into User Mode. Don't poke around too much in service menu, you can create quite the headache for yourself

It's okay too Sp 540i ?