• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Scored at the city warehouse sale today

ams

The city has a warehouse that once a month it sells things from different departments. Today their signage department sold one of their plotters and I snatched it up.

It's a Graphtec FC7000 64" cutting plotter. Everything works fine on it, came with those bag things that the vinyl falls into I guess to keep it off the floor and clean.

How much did I paid? A huge $50, yep that's it. I am not a fan of Graphtec so I probably will end up reselling it by the end of the year.

ams

i will give you $400 cash

I want to make sure everything works properly and use it a little. I don't have a blade holder so I need to get that, but the pen test was flawless. It came out of the city sign shop, they were cutting mostly diamond grade reflective and all on it, so I know it was kept in good shape.But I am sure I'll be selling it for around that price.

spectrum maine

I want to make sure everything works properly and use it a little. I don't have a blade holder so I need to get that, but the pen test was flawless. It came out of the city sign shop, they were cutting mostly diamond grade reflective and all on it, so I know it was kept in good shape.But I am sure I'll be selling it for around that price.
my plotter died si i am in the market asap

ironchef

If I may ask, if you don't like graphtec, what brand do you like? Summa?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ams

So the plotter works fine, bought a bunch of brand new blades, blade holder and putting in a new cutting strip on it. It's very different than my Roland but a lot stronger cut, it actually cut through car magnets. It has the ARMS for contour cutting, etc. It can cut directly from Corel Draw, tested that. Just not my kind of plotter, I am going to use the money to put towards something else. Anyone want to give me a decent offer on it? Not going to take lowball offers as I've put a couple hundred bucks in it and did a lot of testing. But also don't expect high offers either.