• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Search for Clipart, Fonts, Fills, Photos and Digital Art

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Right from you Signs 101 home page.

In addition to the previously discussed search box for MyFonts.com located in the top right of every page header, we've added three more search forms.

On the left, you will now find a search box for Clipart.com. Just enter your keyword(s), select your image type(s) and hit the Search button. The results will appear in a new window at Clipart.com.

Again on your left and further down, you'll find a search box for Photos.com. Just enter your keyword(s) and hit the Go button.

As with the arrangement with MyFonts.com, we are now acting as an affiliate for both Clipart.com and Photos.com. Using any of these search features is free and without obligation for you. If you like what you find and become a customer of any of these vendors, Signs 101 will earn a commission.

And, finally, the Piece de Resistance, is the search box for ExpressClipart.com located in the center of the page just below the thumbnails for featured photos from the gallery. Again, enter your keyword(s) and hit Go or try the Advanced Search to narrow things down even more. ExpressClipart.com features more than 10,000 vinyl ready images for immediate download along with print-n-cut artwork from our Plotter Art™ Print-N-Cut Color Collection, Plotter Art™ Voodoo Graphix Extreme and our new high resolution seamless texture fills.

S

SignTech

Thanks for the quick access links Fred.

However Photos.com takes me completely off the s101 website as opposed to a new window or tab.

Prefer not to be taken off site completely. Thanks, ~M

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Thanks for the quick access links Fred.

However Photos.com takes me completely off the s101 website as opposed to a new window or tab.

Prefer not to be taken off site completely. Thanks, ~M

That's interesting because it opens a new tab for me in FireFox. Sounds like a browser issue to me. Perhaps some others might give it a try to see if you get a new window.

But yes, I also feel the same and have no wish for anyone to be taken off the site ... which is why I won't deal with Google Ads who requires that the target of their links be set to same.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Hmmmm if you're being taken off the site, please try the Express keyword box and tell me what happens there.

S

SignTech

express keyword search is fine ... new window ... all seems good except PHOTOS.COM

Samm

IE 7 - Express keyword, works fine. Direct click on the photos.com logo - doesnt open in a new window :(

All others fine :)

Sam