• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seeking Employment in Central Ohio, Signs/Graphics and Design

I have almost 20 years experience in the sign industry, and closer to 35 in graphics generally. I've recently relocated to the central Ohio area, after 20 years in Las Vegas. For most of that time, I was the Graphics Director of a sign company.

I am highly experienced designing in sign software, specifically Gerber Omega Composer and CorelDRAW. I took jobs from concept to completion, and most steps in between. I also have extensive experience using and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows computers and networks. I'm a fast learner, a self-starter and have a great work ethic.

Along the way, I've also done a lot of sign production and installation. Outside of the sign industry, I also have experience in project management and retail.

I'm available for full-time, part-time or piece work employment. Currently, I work out of my home, by the hour. Resume, examples of my work and references can be supplied on request.

Thank you!

James L. Greenlee
Reynoldsburg, OH
GreenleeGraphics@live.com