• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP-300V Changing ink type setting in printer

Jim Hill

Do I need to enter service mode to change ink settings from Eco Sol CYMk to Eco Sol Max.

Trying to download profiles and I keep getting the following message.
This media file includes a profile that cannot be used with the ink type of the current printer setting.

I have been using Eco Sol Max inks for years but when the printer comes on it only say's Eco Sol CMYK

Could that be the reason I am getting the error message?

Jim

jjh781

Do I need to enter service mode to change ink settings from Eco Sol CYMk to Eco Sol Max.

Trying to download profiles and I keep getting the following message.
This media file includes a profile that cannot be used with the ink type of the current printer setting.

I have been using Eco Sol Max inks for years but when the printer comes on it only say's Eco Sol CMYK

Could that be the reason I am getting the error message?

Jim

Hi Jim, Pretty sure you do have to enter service mode. I went thru this a year ago when i got my printer.

Hey Jim Hill,

You're correct, you're getting the warning because the printer is still set to the original EcoSol inks. You will not be able to import EcoSol Max profiles until the printer is "converted" to EcoSol Max inks. We are unable to assist you with any Service Mode related support, so you have two (2) options to get the printer converted: (1) contact an authorized Roland dealer for their contributions or (2) convert the machine by following our posted instructions online here: http://support.rolanddga.com/docs/d... documentation/software/versaworks_max_v2.pdf

If you have additional questions or need extra support directly from Roland corporate support, please submit an "official" support request form online here: Product Support Form | Roland

If you do write us, we look forward to helping you and take care,

Roland Technical Support
Roland DGA Corp.
rn

Facundo38541

graphic designer
Hey Jim Hill,

You're correct, you're getting the warning because the printer is still set to the original EcoSol inks. You will not be able to import EcoSol Max profiles until the printer is "converted" to EcoSol Max inks. We are unable to assist you with any Service Mode related support, so you have two (2) options to get the printer converted: (1) contact an authorized Roland dealer for their contributions or (2) convert the machine by following our posted instructions online here: http://support.rolanddga.com/docs/documents/departments/product management/technical documentation/software/versaworks_max_v2.pdf

If you have additional questions or need extra support directly from Roland corporate support, please submit an "official" support request form online here: Product Support Form | Roland

If you do write us, we look forward to helping you and take care,

Roland Technical Support
Roland DGA Corp.
rn
Hi, I'm the owner of a VersaCAMM SP-300v printer. A few day ago I was trying to change the language of the printer and I think I chage the ink mode by mistake and now it shows me a error message and I can't connect it with Versaworks.
This is the error message

KNzgJ4b.jpg

Mikecolle

Hi, I'm the owner of a VersaCAMM SP-300v printer. A few day ago I was trying to change the language of the printer and I think I chage the ink mode by mistake and now it shows me a error message and I can't connect it with Versaworks.
This is the error message

KNzgJ4b.jpg
im getting the same error message, my machine now thinks its a roland sp-300vs and only does sublimation ink...