• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stock Photo Source - Travel Trailers / Fifth Wheel Trailers

Sign Works

Can anyone direct me to a source for stock photos of travel trailers and or fifth wheel trailers? Preferably without scenic backgrounds, like the ones used for advertisements. I'll post a sample, everything I find either has scenic backgrounds or is just way too small.

Attachments

• voltage-epic17-thumbnail copy.jpg
    voltage-epic17-thumbnail copy.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 334

rjssigns

Try contacting the manufacturer. Some of them may have media kits you can use. Otherwise go to an RV dealer and take some. 2 minutes with the pen tool in Ps and you're golden.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Can anyone direct me to a source for stock photos of travel trailers and or fifth wheel trailers? Preferably without scenic backgrounds, like the ones used for advertisements. I'll post a sample, everything I find either has scenic backgrounds or is just way too small.
Check the "Media Centers" for beauty shots of their stuff or PDF brochures you can pull shots out of.
From the manufacturer of the sample you posted:
http://www.dutchmen.com/media/8240/voltage_v-series_4000_ext_b_door_side.jpg

wayne k
guam usa