• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Top Trade Shows for 3D

JasonMeisnerSTS

I am doing research to attend some trade shows and i was hoping for guidance on what shows will have the most to offer and be the best bang for your buck so to speak. i am researching this show called RAPID 2015 in long beach which looks interesting. All thoughts and feedback are more than welcomed.

Gene@mpls

This looks like a very industrial show? What aspect of 3D are you interested in... printing (additive), scanning, machining...? I am interested
as well but kind of a rube on most of it. Gene

jfiscus

Rap Master
It is a MESS out there in the 3D world right now.
Everybody is scrambling as innovations are happening daily.

I would look into the molding/forming industry shows or contact the bigger manufacturers and see what shows they recommend.

JasonMeisnerSTS

I am looking to get as best educated as possible while also making a strong push to distribute printers and supplies for 3D. Gene, you are running Triangle inks in your Rolands? Because 3D is so scattered, I do not know where to look first. there is a Rapid 2015 show in long beach i am considering attending but i want to make sure it is worth traveling across the country to attend. There is also currently a 3D show in NY right now but that show has only 40-50 exhibitors. Thanks gentleman.

limacchina

which trade show is good enough

I am also looking for some good trade shows to attend in the US in the field of 3D signage engraving, cnc routing, modeling and forming. Anyone here can give some recommendations. Really think it is important to meet local clients, just not sure about which shows are good with large attendees.

What trade shows do members here attend?

Any info will be appreciated.