• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just In Wanted To Give A 'shout Out'........................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
to letterman7 :thankyou:

We bid on a job late spring/summer of last year and it came through a few weeks ago. We had quite a few signs to instal in the ground with 4" x 4" posts and he had answered a thread with a very kind gesture. He loaned us a tool for [like next to nothing] to dig the holes. We had 36" holes dug in less than 5 minutes a hole, except for a few which had some rocks. However, it made putting these signs in the ground go like a breeze at this time of year with less than 30º temperatures in your face.

Thanks again letterman7 :thumb:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:doh: oops, forgot this.....................
diggin it.jpg

signage

I do not see any one call marking. Luckily you didn't hit any underground utilities (phone fiber optic) may have put you OOB.

You need to call one call (811) before you dig.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I do not see any one call marking. Luckily you didn't hit any underground utilities (phone fiber optic) may have put you OOB.

You need to call one call (811) before you dig.

That was not at all the reason for this thread, but suffice it to say, you are correct. There are no markings there..... as there was nothing at that particular location needing paint or flags. The owners of all of the properties had that done a little bit ago and everything was perfectly fine except for one location, which had been moved to a safe location.

Thanks for your concern.:u rock:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
My mom always said, if ya dig a hole deep enough, you'll find a Chinamin.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ain't no snow. Are you crazy ??

I should've taken a picture out the other way. There's a large man-made lake with shooting fountains and stuff, but there must've been 300 or 400 Canadian Geese in and around it. Of course, you guys up there don't know what Canada Geese are.
canadian goose.jpg

Oh wait, here's a picture of one that came walking by.........................

letterman7

More than welcome Gino. Good to see it hooked up with the torque bar... I'll bet that saved some bruised hips when you hit those rocks!