• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is your favorite web browser?

What's your favorite browser?

• Chrome

Votes: 57 16.9%
  • Firefox

Votes: 203 60.1%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 40 11.8%
  • Opera

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • Safari

Votes: 27 8.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters

ProWraps

firefox is what i voted for. i code to firefox and explorer though as they have the bulk of the market share.

i like firefox due to its small download size and being that its NOT a microsoft product. just have always prefered the mozilla platform.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
firefox here too....had a massive spyware/virus issue a couple years back on my parents pc because of internet explorer....so i "shopped around" and started using firefox...i don't think i've ever opened IE on my laptop which is two years old...

i love the tabbed viewing (which firefox had WAY before IE), and now with the personas...plus like mentioned already..the plugins for firefox....

daveb

General Know-it-all
Firefox here, I'll resist until I die or the Borg does!

Attachments

• billgates.jpg
    billgates.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 323

Rodi

I voted Firefox, its good (mac,pc and linux), but I have also used Flock. Who cares, they are all about the same. Safari is great too, on Macs, Ipod and PC. Chrome was ok too, but did not use it much. Shira on Mac was kind of neat too.

I used Netscape until recently and really liked it, it. Flock, Firefox and Netscape all Mozilla.

SignBurst PCs

I have become a Chrome guy. I love the speed, especially in flash. It is simple, easy, and clean.

Once in a while, I do have to use IE for a website that doesn't support Chrome. This is usually when I log into the Microsoft Partner portal. Imagine that, MS doesn't want me using Chrome.

Craig Sjoquist

Uses Chrome because Opera didn't go to all the websites I did work in and work well but Chrome works fine moves quicker then IE and wasn't to keen on Firefox. the others not tryed

Steph_Stamm

I prefer Firefox , but some things are coded specifically for IE, so I'm forced to use both. The fact is, there is no single browser that does it all.

Malkin

Chrome for Windows (both XP & 7)

Simple, fast, easy to configure for maximum screen size.

Firefox would be my 2nd choice, although I have little use for the plugins.

Sign Prophet

I guess with all the firefox fans here I should switch and try it out. I have almost always used IE and Safari. Safari is glitchy on a PC and IE crashes from time to time but I use what I know because I am resistant to change. I am still running XP on all my machines because of all the issues that Vista had and I am still affraid to switch to 7 for fear of what will happen to all my existing programs.