• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What material would be best?

Johnny Best

Found it on Amazon, was published in Reading, PA.
dummies.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know........ maybe you're all correct. Maybe l shouldn't care. Who cares what this place becomes ?? Evidently none of you care. It's the same ol' nonsense day in and day out. Then, ya just come back a little bit later and ask the same dumb question. Has nothing to do with the level of intelligence of the OP, not knowing his/her business, trade or ability to get around on a simple forum..... it all has to do with catering to the slowest link in the bunch. So this place won't grow, because the same people keep asking the same questions over and over and over again.

Welome to Signs for Dummies. :iamwithstupid:

Johnny Best

I use a cheap photo paper with adhesive backing from Lexjet on my eco solvent printer.
Always good to listen to someone with knowledge such as ams.

crny1

RJPW, Thank you. Thats pretty much what I was thinking about or thought someone told me about. I think it will work good for what she needs. THanks!