• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

white spots fisheye in mutoh 1624x

hello my friend i have a mutoh 1624 x

i have a provlem when i print it apears to me some white spots. After my search at the foroum i find again the same problem but i dont see the soloution.

I use the original mutoh eco solvent inks and i have use different roll of vinyls but the problem it is the same.The temprature in the place is very good 25 - 32celsius. Also i tried to print in different tempratures and speeds but the problem its the same.

Only when i tried to prin in 1440x1440 the problem dissapear but this its very slow and i cant work. The noozle test its ok and the machine it has work for a year.In 3 days i wait for the mechanic to change the wiper , dampers and the station where parnking the printhead.Do you have any idea where is the problem?
I put some images to see the result..
Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• IMG_20170603_162918.jpg
    IMG_20170603_162918.jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_20170603_162923.jpg
    IMG_20170603_162923.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_20170603_162937.jpg
    IMG_20170603_162937.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 313

rjssigns

Looks like something contaminated your media. It is possible all rolls are like this since you store them together.

excelerator

Dust? Is this just on the beginning of a print, or is it throughout? Could be humidity/static issues

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
If the media itself is not contaminated then you might check the media rollers for contamination or something somewhere above the media, perhaps up in the top cover dropping some sort of oily dust on the media.

If you clean the rollers be very careful to clean each one completely and not to use any sort of harsh solvent on them, not even alcohol if you can avoid it. I find the Murphy's Oil Soap, or what ever similar product might be available in your village, works quite well. If you clean the rollers with the wrong thing you can do something to their surface composition that can leave roller sized pecker track on certain media. Such as most anything that's matte finish and/or anything that has some sort of tooth to it like banner material or canvas. Especially if the rollers are parked on unmoving media for most any amount of time.Or not, your mileage may vary but be careful here.

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
I concur with everyone else- dust. It happens.
And as bob mentioned- be very gentle when cleaning the rollers. The damned things can be expensive to replace!