• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Wrap vinyl. 3m or Avery?

Jonzed

We are new to the wrap world. Which is better? 3m ij180 Or Avery 1105sc? 3m is $100 more.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
We are new to the wrap world. Which is better? 3m ij180 Or Avery 1105sc? 3m is $100 more.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lots of mixed results you will see on these 2 materials. Both work very well and it's really personal preference by your installers that will help determine which brand you go with. You should also look at Arlon and Oracal, both make good cast wrap vinyls. 3M used to have the easiest material to install but I am seeing many shift towards the Avery because of ease of installation. You should try all of them and see which one installs the best for you as they will all print fine.

PrintTrader

Merchant Member
You will find a wealth of pros and cons here, but it all boils down to what your installers are used to and comfortable with and what kind of the deal your distributor will be willing to give. Other than that they are both very similar.