• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

X6 Power Clip Problems?

TwoNine

Anyone out there having them yet with x6? I was working on a design today, placed an image that was rotated about 30 degrees inside a container. Power Clipped it. Worked fine.

But when I placed a copy of that power clip next to it (.1" away) - the raster information from the image, supposed to be locked inside the power clip, was protruding out and covering it's neighbor. Then if I sent to the back/front whatever the next one would then overlap the other.

I've used Power Clip for a very long time and feel VERY confident it wasn't user error. I tried to clip it several times in different orders, tried doing each on separate, etc, etc..

Went to X5. Took 2 seconds and got the files done. Went back to x6 - tried a different image - and it worked flawless...Anyone else out there seen this? Weird.