• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

X6 slowing down?

Colin

you guys forgot about Temp File Cleaner

ITs the best you can get. Make sure the one you get has the Bomb Icon. All others are fake.

How different is that than just cleaning out the temp files manually once every week or so?

royster13

I did the windows thing and then the other program and the other program cleaned up 6 Gigs that windows did not remove...Thanks Techman....

idsignsil

Deleting the temp files worked for me as well, Thanks. Anyone try or find Techman's temp file cleaner yet? I have not had a chance to look for it.

Colin

bob: Just wondering if you've had any results with the speed of your X6 after deleting tmp files.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
bob: Just wondering if you've had any results with the speed of your X6 after deleting tmp files.

Shrug. I deleted all the temp stuff but if there's any difference in X6 performance it's small.