• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yellotools Demo Videos

Was this demo video useful

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

ikarasu

Are the bodyguard blades a custom replacement blade, or would they be something I can find locally? I imagine they don't dull fast... Just I'm in Canada, so it'll be a pain in the butt to order replacements!

Theres a few things I'll be ordering shortly... Your mats look good too. I've been looking for the thick ones, and so far yours is the best priced. I'll likely be making an order in a few weeks once I finish setting my new place up!

bigben

Are the bodyguard blades a custom replacement blade, or would they be something I can find locally? I imagine they don't dull fast... Just I'm in Canada, so it'll be a pain in the butt to order replacements!

Theres a few things I'll be ordering shortly... Your mats look good too. I've been looking for the thick ones, and so far yours is the best priced. I'll likely be making an order in a few weeks once I finish setting my new place up!

I contacted them few weeks ago and they have a distributor in Canada. http://www.signmakertools.ca/ it's more expensive than order in the US, but you don't have to deal with the border fees.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
call me old fashioned...but masking tap across the top and a regular old squeegee beats carting around Excalibur in a sheath....

ikarasu

I contacted them few weeks ago and they have a distributor in Canada. http://www.signmakertools.ca/ it's more expensive than order in the US, but you don't have to deal with the border fees.
Quite a bit more expensive!

To get a cutting matt, 6' x 8', on Signmakerstools it's $520. On yellotools, it's $280USD($374CAD) Even with customs, it'll be cheaper to get from yellotools. I havent looked at the blades yet though... so that may be an option! Thanks

Johnny Best

call me old fashioned...but masking tap across the top and a regular old squeegee beats carting around Excalibur in a sheath....
sirdarlak2.jpg

Yellotools USA

Merchant Member

I can honestly say that there is nothing like our cutting mat out there. I've tried my hardest to find something comprable here in the US and nothing comes close. Yes, we have a distributor in Canada and he carries replacement blades or you can buy them from us. We sell standard blades for about $3.99 for a pack or 10 or $8.99 for our 10 pack of premium blades. Since the blades ride in the air and are never riding on a hard surface they really do last a long time and since the body guard knife only uses one corner of the blade, each blades has 4 uses!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Where would the best place be to purchase these tools for someone living in the middle of the Pacific Ocean?

wayne k
guam usa

bigben

Quite a bit more expensive!

To get a cutting matt, 6' x 8', on Signmakerstools it's $520. On yellotools, it's $280USD($374CAD) Even with customs, it'll be cheaper to get from yellotools. I havent looked at the blades yet though... so that may be an option! Thanks

Indeed, the prices have a good difference. But for smaller items, the border fees could make the whole deal more expensive.

Yellotools USA

Merchant Member
Where would the best place be to purchase these tools for someone living in the middle of the Pacific Ocean?

wayne k
guam usa

shoot me over your address and I'll get you a quote for shipping. I've surprisingly seen our shipping quotes to Puerto Rico be extremely low because they are an island territory of the USA much like Guam. :)