• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Your Install Fonts - nice tool

Border

and.... you can print it as a pdf for quick reference to send to someone. Perfect for the guy who wants to see his company name in different fonts and YOU don't want to waste a bunch of time on a cheap-o quickie.

Attachments

• FontPreviewTest.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 395

John L

Yeh thats big, thanks!

I didnt think center Upper/Lower selector was working at first but you have to type your sample in as Upper/Lower to get that to work properly.

SignManiac

I've been using it for about six months. I paid the $18 for the year subscription. Lets you enlarge fonts and do a few other things. I sometimes leave it open all the time. Really makes finding just the right font easy.

Border

I've been using it for about six months. I paid the $18 for the year subscription. Lets you enlarge fonts and do a few other things. I sometime open it up with in my browser and leave it open all the time. Really makes finding just the right font easy.

Think I may do the same!

SignManiac

The possibilities!

Attachments

• Signs101.jpg
    Signs101.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 72

phototec

clever way to spy on everyone's font list

Yeah, not to mention now that web site located at dot IT, has all your font information. I wonder what other information was retrieved from your computer?

:ROFLMAO: you gave them a FREE back door into your computer!!!

J

john1

holy fudgecrackers!

This just made my day when i seen the site AND read you can save as a PDF.

How do you save as PDF anyway? I think i am overlooking it.

Last edited by a moderator:

S'N'S

I use AMP font viewer. http://www.ampsoft.net/utilities/FontViewer.php
Features

• Supports TrueType and OpenType fonts.
  • Supports Type1 fonts.
  • Installation of fonts from a folder (one by one or from a list).
  • Installation of fonts temporally (until the program is closed).
  • Deletion of installed fonts.
  • List of all installed fonts with several display options.
  • List of the fonts from a folder with several display options.
  • Several options for organizing fonts in categories and managing them.
  • It can print a list of all or some of the installed fonts with an example of each font.
  • Scratchpad area for testing the look of any font (installed or from a folder).
  • Dual English/Spanish version.