• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

zoom question for Corel Draw 10

Sherry2006

When i zoom in to view an image (in Corel Draw10), it automatically zooms in on the center of the page, not the image im trying to view. It is really frustrating when im working with something thats not in the exact center of the page; I have to zoom in then drag the screen around to find the image. Anyone have a solution for this? Thanks!

flyboy1963

zoom zoom

...I just read the 'help' for zoom in C 13, and found out some neat stuff I didn't know!!!

-if you click anywhere on the screen, then use the scroll wheel, it will use the cursor position as the focus of the zoom!
-hit the 'z' key and click to zoom on that point, or marquee your area of interest.
- on the magnifying glass flyout, there's a 'zoom to object' selection that will focus on the object selected..( I'm just not much of a flyout guy)

artbot

only use the zoom tool that has nothing in the magnifying glass. drag click around the area you want to zoom in on.