Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals
Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.
Signs101 Terms of Service
Important Terms of Using This Site
- As a condition of your use of this web site and the interactive services contained therein, you represent and warrant to SIGNS101 FORUM that you will not use this web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- This web site contains one or more of the following interactive services: bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. You agree to use such services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service, area, group, forum, community or other message or communication facility. In addition to any other terms or conditions of use of our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities, you agree that when using one, you will not:
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Advertise any goods or services for any commercial purpose without explicit permission from SIGNS101 FORUM and/or without having purchased a Signs101 Premium or Merchant Member usergroup upgrade option.
- Offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose without explicit permission from SIGNS101 FORUM and/or without having purchased a Signs101 Premium or Merchant Member usergroup upgrade option.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any of the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities.
- Because of the nature of online interactives, any content posted here at SIGNS101 FORUM becomes a part of the community and as such, you grant us perpetual electronic publishing rights to all shared content posted within our forums. This holds true even if you no longer wish to retain your SIGNS101 FORUM membership.
- By publishing posts in our forums, you grant SIGNS101 FORUM perpetual electronic publishing rights for no payment other than the exposure your shared content receives here at SIGNS101 FORUM.
- SIGNS101 FORUM does not delete by request accounts, content and/or posts of registered Members' whose post count is 1 or greater. Selectively deleting posts will generally disrupt the continuity and flow of community conversations, which we try to avoid at all times. Exception to this policy may be allowed at the sole discretion of SIGNS101 FORUM Owner, Paul Gentile.
- In accordance with sections three (3), four (4) and five (5) above: If your writing has been accepted for print and you wish to remove it and/or any previously posted versions of it from public view, said removal may be approved at the sole discretion of SIGNS101 FORUM Administrator, Paul Gentile.
- Contact SIGNS101 FORUM Administrator and/or File a Support Ticket if you no longer wish to be identified within our community. We will be happy to oblige such requests by closing your account and altering your profile information as to remove all identifying characteristics. After successful account closure, you will no longer be able to participate in this community. This action is not reversible.
- SIGNS101 FORUM has no obligation to monitor the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. However, SIGNS101 FORUM reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by SIGNS101 FORUM necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
- You acknowledge that communications to or with bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities are not private communications, therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing any personal information and/or identifying characteristics about yourself or your family.
- The information, products, and services included on this web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Advice received via this web site should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- SIGNS101 FORUM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Changes are periodically added to the information herein and throughout the forum. SIGNS101 FORUM Administration and Moderating Team may make improvements and/or changes to this web site at any time.
- SIGNS101 FORUM reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this web site, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this web site without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this web site is offered.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and SIGNS101 FORUM with respect to this web site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to this web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- SIGNS101 FORUM -- the largest online forum for signmaking professionals -- is owned and maintained by:
PAUL GENTILE, Owner & Administrator C/O SIGNS101 FORUM (Signs101.com) 336 RT 22 WEST GREEN BROOK, NJ 08812
- All logos, trademarks, comments & posts are property of SIGNS101 ©2001 - 2018 Signs101 Forum (Signs101.com).
Last modified: September 28, 2018