• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions 0.040 Colored Aluminum Supplier

bigben

I've got a supplier Ontario, Canada that stock pre-painted 0.040 aluminum sheet and finishes like bruched, smooth, mirror, etc. Their color is only available in that thickness. They have regular 4x8 sheet, but I can order smaller piece that is cut to my specification. For the price they charge, I don't think they are a real supplier but buy the material somewhere locally.

So I'm looking for a real supplier, preferably in the Montreal area of those material. The closest one I've found was metal laminate company but It's not the 0.040 thickness I'm looking for.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

bigben

I know I've posted this a while now but I'm still looking for a manufacturer of those aluminum sheets. Where I can buy pre painted aluminum sheets?

bigben

Are you saying that I should look in metal and aluminum distributor? They would have painted sheets? worth a try...