• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

100% Printable and Washable Cottons for HP Latex!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
So, I really think this is a game changer for guys running the Latex inks, this opens up some really nice profit generators in the custom interior market. Gans has landed the dealership for this one, pretty excited about it.

Josh Cormany

Premex Fabrics

duravibehp.JPG
18299760_1719318271699464_130813704424914944_n.jpg
20065257_872391252916105_1683161472433127424_n.jpg
TtIcdZBY_400x400.jpg
custom-duvet-covers-with-holiday-photo-176175_l.jpg
IMG_6233.jpg

tollerdad

I have Duravibe swatches and it's really nice stuff. I have contacted them about getting sample rolls but have not heard back yet. Would really like to get some printed swatches going to market it.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have Duravibe swatches and it's really nice stuff. I have contacted them about getting sample rolls but have not heard back yet. Would really like to get some printed swatches going to market it.

Yes, we will be handling all that. PM your company info and we will get you on the list.

fresh

This is awesome. But mostly because the only hobby I have is sewing/quilting and it makes me sad that I can't print my own fabric. I still can't since I don't have a latex machine, but maybe one day....

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
This is awesome. But mostly because the only hobby I have is sewing/quilting and it makes me sad that I can't print my own fabric. I still can't since I don't have a latex machine, but maybe one day....

Well, there are plenty of latex users in here who could probably run custom prints for ya.