• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

10x10 customized canopy tent

gnubler

Bumping this one. Needing to quote 10x10 and 10x20 pop up canopies. B2 Sign only does 10x10. Signed up for an account at ABA mentioned above and their wholesale prices are more like retail, no way can I mark that up and be competitive. Who else is everyone using for these?

gnubler

Roger that. ABA, I signed up for an account on your website to check on pricing...are those wholesale costs? You were literally double of what B2 Sign charges for a 10x10 canopy so want to make sure.

hybriddesign

owner Hybrid Design
just wanted to chime in that you'll see a lot of variability on these tents. We sell a ton of them and import the frames by the container and then have the tent tops printed and drop shipped to us as orders come in. Just make sure you're comparing apples to apples when looking at tents. A lot of times the cheaper tents out there are using a steel frame versus the higher end aluminum. I haven't looked at ABA's pricing but I would guess B2 is going to be cheaper as it's just a different sales model. We retail our 40mm hex aluminum kits for $900 and this includes a higher end carrying bag. I see these sold from $699-1400 for the same thing depending where I look... Noticed that 4over stopped selling tents after they redid their site. They were selling the cheaper steel frame tents on 4over.

gnubler

Good to know, thanks for the info. I signed up with Orbus and their prices look to be a bit more 'wholesale-y'.

ABA Visibility Products

Premium Subscriber
Roger that. ABA, I signed up for an account on your website to check on pricing...are those wholesale costs? You were literally double of what B2 Sign charges for a 10x10 canopy so want to make sure.
Hello gnubler, yes best to call or email. Cathy or Bryan can get you taken care of.

We have 10x10, 10x15 and 10x20 frames in stock ready to ship from Salt Lake City, all we need is a file for your tent top* (and backwall and sidewalls if you so choose). All tent tops and accessories are created using dye sublimation printing on polyester water resistant fabric. Average production time is two days or so, depending on our sewing group's capacity. *Bryan or Cathy can get you the template for these items.

Thanks