Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions 1324 help

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by David16, Jul 31, 2020 at 3:49 PM.

1. David16

David16 Member

Apr 21, 2020
    Savannah Ga
    Hello all back again have a 1324 new head, maintenance station, dampers, and cable I can see ink on the the top of the station but cant get anything to print checked the fuses they seem ok, any ideas what to try next Thanks for any help

Tags:
  2. Umca

Umca Member

Sep 4, 2015
    UA
    You have to make a sure you hear high frequency noize when the printhead goes from maintenance station and stay a little under spitting box.
    If no noize - printhead is not working. And you have to check all few fuses around head drivers one more time.

3. hand851

hand851 Roland Mutoh & Mimaki inks digiprint-parts.com

Nov 22, 2010
    Columbus, Ohio
    Picture of inside of cap.

4. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    This and also you can hold a flashlight up so that you light up the gap between the head and sponge and you should be able to see the ink spitting out.

5. Check the cables again, they are tricky

6. David16

David16 Member

Apr 21, 2020
    Savannah Ga
    thanks for the reply's I just found a third fuse on the main board that tested bad so I hope this is the issue