• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions 1324 help

David16

Hello all back again have a 1324 new head, maintenance station, dampers, and cable I can see ink on the the top of the station but cant get anything to print checked the fuses they seem ok, any ideas what to try next Thanks for any help

Umca

You have to make a sure you hear high frequency noize when the printhead goes from maintenance station and stay a little under spitting box.
If no noize - printhead is not working. And you have to check all few fuses around head drivers one more time.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You have to make a sure you hear high frequency noize when the printhead goes from maintenance station and stay a little under spitting box.
If no noize - printhead is not working. And you have to check all few fuses around head drivers one more time.

This and also you can hold a flashlight up so that you light up the gap between the head and sponge and you should be able to see the ink spitting out.

David16

thanks for the reply's I just found a third fuse on the main board that tested bad so I hope this is the issue

Jim Hancock

Old School Technician
Is this fuse located very close to the big black heatsinks? If so, it is the fuse for the output from the mainboard and will definitely be your issue. I believe it is soldered on to the board. Do you have someone who is good at soldering small parts? If not, I offer board repair services. Call me to discuss that. The output transistors need to be checked with a meter also. I suspect the cause of the fuse blowing was your original printhead. So at this time you need to fix the board and see where you are after that.