• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1324 Profiles

jbennett

Wondering if someone has a great graphics 2 720X720 profile for flexi 10.5 that is a good all around choice for media such as Oracal 3651 and 3165 and a lot of the intermediate type stuff as such for a Valuejet 1324. Having trouble finding profiles that are graphics 2 and print to my liking. Have visited SAI and Oracal sites.I replaced an old 1204 and had a profile on it that I loved (although ink was probably a lil heavier than it had to be). Is there a way to recreate it for the 1324. Haven't had much time to study into profile creation and structure since it seems that I am always too busy printing. Just wanting to get consistent with this 1324. Loving it so far though. All help is appreciated.

jbennett

jbennett

You would be better served using a high speed quality 4 profile. Try the Arlon site. Many of my customers use the 6000XRp profile

Thanks DSD. Do you like the quality 4 profile better because of quality compared to graphics 2? I am going to try the Arlon 6000XRp profile. On the 1204 I used a quality 4 that was a 3165 Oracal profile that would work well in Graphics 2 mode (even though i got the little caution triangle). It did seem to lay the ink much heavier than any I have used with the 1324. May be a little overkill but was great vivid color.

jbennett

You are getting the error sign because the profile is created in a different print mode. They use different size dot patterns to print. I would not suggest it.

jbennett

You are getting the error sign because the profile is created in a different print mode. They use different size dot patterns to print. I would not suggest it.

Yes, I realize that. I used that on my old 1204 for years and loved it, best looking prints of any Ive had (probably was way overkill on ink though). I tried the Arlon last night and I liked it a lot too. Problem now is with the latest Flexi production manager isnt showing my presets in the dropdown although it appears to be using them. Very aggravating. Every time I import a preset it is successful, but when I do to job defaults to select it, it isnt there. However, when I print, it is using the last preset that I imported. Very weird.

jbennett